The New Year brings many new opportunities in the ECM, BPM and BPO space. Be sure you have the talent necessary to take advantage of all opportunities!
Proven, experienced talent is available with Management, Sales and Marketing skills and experience.
Chicago, IL area
An experienced Sales, Marketing and Business Development Executive with strong ECM experience and an extensive network of Senior Management Contacts
Location: Chicago, IL area
Positions Held: Director, Business Development; Business development Manager; CEO; President & CEO; Sales Manager
Expertise: ECM, BPM, Workflow, Records Management, Channel Development, Business Development, Direct Sales; Channel Sales
• Responsible for overall software and solutions product/service revenue, growth and profitability in the United States and Canada. Developed and executed go-to-market strategies for the software and solutions product/service portfolio in US&C as well as Healthcare and SharePoint Initiatives. In successive years, grew revenue by 120% and 45%
• In a prior position, was responsible for establishing and managing a new reseller partner network; territory coverage included ½ the United States and Canada. Established 18 revenue generating partners in the first 3 months, building business from $0 revenue to over $1M
• Previously, created a new company and was responsible for overall company growth and profitability, establishing direct and indirect sales channels, overseeing software and product development, all direct sales and marketing and establishment of scanning bureau license partners. Drove company growth from start-up ($0 Revenue) to $ 576K in Revenue and a Net Income of $ 115K in less than 12 months. Successfully sold company to ImageX, a California based company, in January of 2008.
A senior sales, marketing and business development executive, who has worked with an extensive base of influential contacts, including C-level executives, this candidate has long-term customer and vendor relationships in the document imaging industry. Has extensive knowledge of solutions sales and a track record of attaining sales growth. Skillful at creating, developing and executing sales strategies and tactical plans for which he assumes overall management capabilities.
Core Competencies include:
• Complex Contract Negotiations
• Business Process Improvement/Strategic
• End User/Customer & Partner Sales Engagement
• Strong, Analytical Planning Skills
• Direct and Hybrid Employee Management
• Development/Implementation of Go To Market Strategies
Midwest US area
An experienced ECM Sales Manager and Sales Pro, a real hunter with a strong track record results.
Location Midwest US area, will relocate for right opportunity
Positions Held Eastern Sales Director, Account Manager, Midwest Sales Manager, Records Management Specialist
Expertise ECM, Workflow, BPM, Records Management, Capture Processes, Direct Sales, Channel Sales, Channel Management
• Guided authorized solution resellers, covering 19 states, while producing $2 million in annual revenue, selling complex solutions and consulting services; recognized as the top sales director for three years in a row, while always exceeding assigned quota goals.
• Managed sales in Northwest Indiana, covering 10 counties and selling a full line of records management products and services; part of 15 person sales unit that became the second largest Canon Image Filing reseller in the United States, while providing network solutions, handling large volumes of documents and data for a variety of industries, including healthcare, financial and education.
• Managed Midwest territory for authorized dealership base, selling full line of document storage and retrieval systems; maintained 119% of quota over the four quarter period and established new lines of marketing by signing up new / open territories and gaining confidence of previously dissatisfied agents
A Senior Sales / Sales Management Executive with over 18 years’ experience selling and implementing Network Solutions to multi-level organizations, while building distribution channels and channel marketing. Negotiated several large, corporate accounts as well as managing all levels of distribution, sales and marketing for authorized distribution partnerships. Skills include:
Successful multi-level negotiating and sales skills with Fortune 100 to small business environments
• Highly efficient at strategic and tactical marketing and lead generation programs
• Adept at business development and at establishing strategic partnerships
• Proficient at delivering presentations to high level management or technical audiences
• Implementation and Project Management experience with numerous applications or portal solutions
• Knowledgeable about compliance regulations such as HIPAA, Sarbanes Oxley, Check 21, etc.
Washington, DC area
An experienced Account Manager and Channel Sales Professional with solid ECM experience and strong revenue growth; a true hunter!
Location: Washington, DC area
Positions Held: Account Manager, Channel Manager, Business Development Manager, and Government Channel Manager
Expertise: ECM, BPM, Workflow, Records Management, Channel Development, Business Development
• Over 8 years in channel sales with a consistent track record of increasing sales; has exceeded $10 million per year in revenue and results are increasing.
• Drove a collaborative effort with pre-sales and sales teams to build new pipeline of $145 Million in 2010; Won Director’s award for Outstanding Sales achievements 2008 / 2009 / 2010; Won Director’s award for best cross-selling initiative 2008
• Implemented a compelling business plan for introduction into the USA and the non-German speaking EU market place. Developed channel partner relationships and established reference customer base with repetitive business in USA, Mexico and Europe.
An ambitious Channel Manager/Account Manager, willing to travel and to ensure that the bond with your customers is always a priority. Has consistently produced results above expectations, repeatedly attaining over 150% of assigned quota. A skilled and experienced Channel Manager, Business Development Manager and Account Manager, who has contributed to the development and growth of numerous resellers and is eager to demonstrate their solutions-driven approach to sales excellence.
Northeast Ohio area
A business management and product management executive with extensive SaaS and eCommerce experience
Location: Northeast Ohio Area, willing to relocate
Positions Held: Director, Product Management; Director, Online and Hosted Services; Chief Operating Officer; President/COO; VP of Sales
Expertise: ECM, BPM, Workflow, Records Management, Product Management, Business Development, SaaS, Hosting
• Managed all aspects of SaaS-based business, including service delivery, business development, management, marketing, business processes, P&L creation and sales/profit growth
• Built a SaaS-based business with CAGR of over 40% per year over 7 years, while effectively managing P&L to achieve over a 30% margin
• For an ECM business, was responsible for strategic planning and financial performance of division; delivered double digit sales growth each year; increased profits by over 100% while expanding vertical sales efforts in state and local government
• As a President and COO, managed a team of 50+ IT services personnel and consultants, Sales and Administration, opened regional offices in two new states while driving overall sales growth of over 50%
An experienced and proven ECM Executive with extensive SaaS, e-Commerce, ERP, Healthcare and ECM software experience
• Over 25 years in the Information Technology industry
• Proven leadership and management skills
• Strong technical, financial and analytical skills
• Extensive presentation skills with prospects, customers, analysts, industry leaders and the Press
• Experienced with domestic and international business growth
• A strong passion for success and driven to win